Tuesday, May 1, 2012

[graduation]

Well....HE DID IT! My handsome, intelligent husband graduated
Cum Laude from Indiana Wesleyan University with a
major in Christian Ministries and minor in Business.

 I couldn't be more proud.
He really did make the most of the past four years,
and took every opportunity he could to
gain experience and better himself for the future.
So much has changed since we started college 4-5 years ago, most of all us.
I can't help but smile at how much he has grown and learned.
He has worked so hard for our future, for us, and all I can do is say thanks.
Thanks for walking me back to my dorm on cold, snowy nights.
Thanks for buying me Peach Jet Teas when I had a bad day.
Thanks for spending hours on end in the Game Room during my shift. 
Thanks for sitting next to me every Chapel.
Thanks for putting sweet notes in my mailbox.
Thanks for procrastinating on homework to spend a couple more hours with me.
Thanks for spending time in the prayer chapel seeking
God's will for our marriage and ministry.
 Thanks for working so hard to graduate early so we could get married.
Thanks, most of all, for being a husband I can be proud of.

 





1 comment:

  1. so cute. this made me want to cry! cant wait to see whats next for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete