Wednesday, October 10, 2012

[fall...florida style]


 I for one, am completely unbothered by the fact that Florida does not have a "real" fall as Todd would call it. However, my husband has been feeling a little home sick seeing all the pictures of leaves changing and cooler weather back home, so I wanted to cheer him up. This week's date night theme...FALL IN FLORIDA! Other than the 90 degree weather and palm trees, it surprisingly wasn't that much different than Indiana. I guess I figured there were pumpkins here, but not entire pumpkin patches with corn mazes and everything! Bonus...the place we went to also has u-pick blueberries and strawberries starting in November! We picked and carved pumpkins, baked the seeds, and ate apple pie while watching a scary movie. And in the end, my guy was happy, making the night a success in my book!








No comments:

Post a Comment